Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hellmar's Post

Let me be frank when I say bravo, I cannot wait to see the expansion. I had been on an extended hiatus from eve until I heard about the controversy that the last patch stirred up. Having quite a bit of time invested in the game from 2003 to 2006 and my main char stuck sitting in an Aeon that I can't seem to sell at the moment. I came back to eve and ressubbed 5 accounts whilst everyone else was unsubbing.

Why you ask? Because this game was awesome with 2k players logged in on average and it is so much better now with 30k logged in and I don't want it to go down in flames because a few toss pots don't get their way and stomp their feet like 2 year olds. So I am here till the e d now whatever that may be though I hope that end is far far ahead of us rather than being just around the corner.

Now if I can just get my Aeon sold so I can get my main into the wormhole. Then I will be paying close attention to all you 0.0 residents whilst I grind my sec status back up from -9.1 by killing all the rats in your space along with your alliance members.

Sounds like such a fun winter ahead.

The Lost Pod Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment